Wild Roots, Sacred Wings
May 5 - 9, 2016 | New Orleans, Louisiana
Can you hear it? Her low-lit, husky, bluesy serenade? She's seductively calling to you - whispering your name on her tantalizing river breeze, beckoning, "Come to me, come to me." She generously shares a provocative springtime feast for the senses, tactile and hypnotic. She offers charmed adventures laced with spirit-filled mystery. She is the sacred and the profane, and we will revel in her arms.
This retreat is for you if you...
- Feel the pull to experience New Orleans off the beaten path.
- Are drawn to the soulful magic of Wild Roots, Sacred Wings.
- Are in need of a sensory jolt to wake up your wild spirit.
- Crave a potent circle of soulful sisterhood.
- Love good food, urban adventures and mystical, serendipitous moments.